Eric and I enjoyed a vacation 2 minutes from our house. We checked into Green Valley Ranch Wednesday night and didn't get back into our car until noon on Friday. The resort location had everything we needed - lots of restaurant choices, shopping, movie theatre, pool, and of course a comfortable room with a TV that actually had a remote. Our remote is long gone so I enjoyed laying in bed changing the channels.

This picture is hideous of me but I wanted to document the get-away. I forgot my blow dryer and brush so my hair is slicked back. Good thing Eric looks good.

We went to a matinee and we were the only people in the theatre.
We left the kids to fend for themselves. They're old enough. Just kidding. Eric's parents came and watched them. It was so nice of them to spend some free time helping us out.
We purchased a book called "101 Things You Should Do Before Your Kids Leave Home," and came back refreshed and focused. Too bad that only lasted about 5 minutes. The annual Sock Hop came all too soon.
4 comments:
Ah that must have been so nice! Just the two of you and Green Valley is a nice resort too! It sounds like you got a nice break from the kiddos!
Hey, good for you guys! Sounds like a lot of fun!
You two have always been so great about getting away together....alone! Good for you! Sounds like it was heavenly!! And.....you always look great allyson!
I'm glad you had a good time. You even got some "goal setting" in. Wow! I'd like to do the same thing.
Post a Comment