Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pig-nic

The achievement day girls and their leader had a mom and daughter "Pig-nic" where they cooked all the food, made us a gift, and played a game together. It was such a fun activity, simply done but so heartfelt.
Kennedy made me the necklace I am wearing and the rest of the girls did the same but each one was very different.


Our dessert was these cute cupcakes which I thought were the icing on the cake. We played a game testing us on how well we knew our daughter/mother. When asked what was our special talent, I said Kennedy's was playing the piano but her response was "eating." She said my special talent was "cleaning and drinking Diet Pepsi." I guess the special part is that I can do both at the same time. It was a perfect start to a great mother's day weekend. (I know this post is out of order but that's okay.)

1 comment:

Laci said...

Fun to see a mother/daughter resemblance in you two. I think you'll have a special bond for eternity. Great pic!