Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Latest...

While at Kennedy's soccer practice the twins were wrestling with each other and Jackson said to Leighton while laying on top of him, "Hold still. I'm going to give you mouth-to-mouth."

Leighton is a little more mature lately and said to me while driving in the car (between the yelling and screaming that was going on), "I need to take a break. I want to fly on an airplane all by myself. Maybe Beau-Beau and Hudson can come pick me up?" (his cousins in Washington that are 12 and 9).

This is how the boys watch TV. I've had their eyes checked, no worries. It's just how they roll.

One morning while fixing Kennedy's hair she asked me, "Why don't I look like you?" I've wondered the same thing but I told her Boston looks just like her so if she was wondering if she was adopted, not the case.

She participated in a school variety show and played Fur Elise and did a fantastic job.

Boston changes like the wind. Whether it's his temperament or activity he chooses to do, I never know what's coming.

He doesn't play soccer officially but this is what he wears to all of Kennedy's soccer practices. And he usually falls asleep before we get there.

He likes to bite his toe and fingernails until there's nothing left.


He likes to dress up like Daddy and go to work at the computer (Eric doesn't work at a computer but does wear a dress shirt and tie). I guess he's combining what I do for "work" as well.

He hasn't officially joined wrestling either but loves to dress up in the twins singlet, head gear and shoes. He soo wants to be a part of it all.

3 comments:

Laci said...

Tell Kennedy to think of theMcCune girls and whether or not they look like me!! Can't tell you how many times I've been asked if I was the babysitter!! Put a blonde wig on her and she'll be surprised.....cute pics. Mouth to mouth....too funny!

kim huish said...

I tell you this all the time but you seriously have the cutest/most entertaining kids!

Our Little Hatch Family !!! said...

Your boys just crack me up, they are soo dang cute and funny! I don't know how ya do it some days, with all of the activities your kiddos do, you seriously are like a "super mom" to me! Kennedy is always so sweet and I just love your boys, they each in there own way are always full of little surprises!