I miss those butt cracks and all the potty breaks.....fun times! Hope you are enjoying summer!!
hilarious pictures.
i love the buns!
If I was that tan... I may be tempted to show off my line too! Thankfully for all of us, I only burn and haven't been tan a day in my life!!!
Definitely a sign of summer! And I love that picture of Adrienne and Kennedy. I had to look twice to realize it was her and not one of Kennedy's friends! =)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I miss those butt cracks and all the potty breaks.....fun times! Hope you are enjoying summer!!
hilarious pictures.
i love the buns!
If I was that tan... I may be tempted to show off my line too! Thankfully for all of us, I only burn and haven't been tan a day in my life!!!
Definitely a sign of summer! And I love that picture of Adrienne and Kennedy. I had to look twice to realize it was her and not one of Kennedy's friends! =)
Post a Comment