Monday, May 18, 2009

Sock Hop


This event is something the kids look forward to all year. They get to dress up in 50's era outfits and dance their little hearts out. They were all dripping with sweat. I'm not sure what the boys faces are all about?

Jackson and Leighton won a dance contest and received these pens as a prize. Again, I'm not sure what's going on with their hands? I don't think they belong to a gang?


This picture reminds me of my mom for some reason. Maybe it's the era look?

Eric joined the kids on the dance floor but Boston and I were content to be wall flowers. Now if there was a basketball or football game going on, Boston would've been front and center. He's a little too cool right now for dancing. And I'm too full of inhibitions to be dancing.

4 comments:

Laci said...

I'm sure it was a blast! They all look sooooo grown up and adorable. Would've paid to see Eric out there....classic!

Sarah Goodsell said...

Hey when u called my phone was broken and I got a new one tonight and I dont have ur phone # any more can u call me again I can watch Boston

ME said...

Hey! I've seen you on the dance floor & you put us to shame! As far as Eric, if it was anything like the cruise - I'm sure he was the life of the party! As always.

vvjenks said...

The sixties were more our era-but I remember wearing my hair in a flip like that.

Dance buddies--how fun!! Congrats to the dancers from Ancient Hills Lane!