Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Year in Review


Boston's preschool program, "A Year in Review," took place Tuesday, May 19 and he did such a great job. I thought for sure he'd get up there and stick his finger in his mouth (not his nose) and act all shy. Instead, he was singing and dancing away. It was such a cute program which highlighted all the months. Boston carried a balloon out for March, April, and May. And believe it or not, he wasn't the biggest kid there. He blended just fine. I love the innocence kids have at this age. Wouldn't it be nice to be as comfortable as preschoolers are in there own skin?



Eva & Boston hugging

Boston has a September birthday so I will get to see a lot more of these little programs. Kindergarten won't be until 2011. Kindergarten couldn't come soon enough with our other 3, but I'm not quite as anxious for Boston to go. Maybe it's because he's the baby. Too bad he's convinced he's a big boy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Boston-what a cute boy--you look like a big boy! Glad to see you can perform like the rest.

vvjenks said...

Actually, Boston, Grandma posted the comment before under Mark and Ashley.

Enjoy your preschool years!