So amazing!! I love that it doesn't look one bit Vegas style either....you know what I mean! :) You have such great taste.....although the see-through shower scares me....haha
Wow that looks awesome I am happy for you to finally get your room and bathroom back. That and to have all of that horrible dust to FINALLY be gone, Congrats it really did turn out beautiful!
9 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!!
SO JEALOUS!!! I LOVE IT!
So amazing!! I love that it doesn't look one bit Vegas style either....you know what I mean! :) You have such great taste.....although the see-through shower scares me....haha
So glad its done. If that were my bathroom I'd never leave!
It looks amazing! I love how you put everything together! I'm so excited for you.
It's gorgeous! Yay to being done! What's the next project? I just can't picture not having one. :)
Wow that looks awesome I am happy for you to finally get your room and bathroom back. That and to have all of that horrible dust to FINALLY be gone, Congrats it really did turn out beautiful!
Maybe you could come and finish my bathroom. Five years and still not quite done. Oh well...
It looks great!! Now you could just hang out in the bathroom - I love it.
Mom
Post a Comment