I have been a bit overwhelmed so my blogging has gone to the way side the past couple weeks. Just wanted to post pictures from some of the craziness.
Jackson's Hitler moustache at the Harvest Festival.
Boston's sprayed hair and moustache. The kids had such a fun time and look forward to this event all year.
Kennedy's volleyball
The missionaries sharing their talents over dinner. Elder M (can't spell his last name) had an amazing, smoothing voice and played the guitar too. We were all mesmerized.
The much anticipated "Rain Gutter Regatta." Jackson's boat was the Jolly Roger and Leighton's was the U.S.A. Grandpa Bateman helped them paint and construct them. He is priceless.
Their methods differ...and the winner...
A boy named Zack but Jackson's method worked a little better than Leighton's as they came in 2nd and 3rd.
Grandma and Grandpa Bateman are their biggest fans.
Eric and I are just trying to keep our heads above the water. Luckily we had swimming lessons.


2 comments:
What else would you do with your time?? I liked their boats - Grandpa Bateman is so clever and talented and patient! When they are all out of scouts, you can move closer--just kidding. I remember being so glad when the boys were finished with scouting--eventhough it was a highlight of their lives. Just endure - Kennedy looks excited about her position on the team??
I could just swap pictures with you and use your words. Glad someone else is enjoying all the crazy!! Looks like lots of fun!!
Post a Comment