Saturday, October 8, 2011

Area 51


The Beckstead's held their annual "Party at the Patch" Friday night by borrowing our van and picking up our kids and taking them to the local pumpkin patch.  When the kids walked in with these life-size aliens, I knew they had a great time.  Pam said they struggled to find somewhere for the aliens to sit for the ride home.  In the words of Pam, "Good Times!"


Leighton was thrilled to take "Andrew" for a ride.


The rest of the evening was spent dressing their friends and posing them.


Jackson loved "Bob" a bit too much because not long after this, he got real skinny.


Andrew and Bob just chillin.  Notice the wall art?  Jackson created that with blue painters tape a couple months ago.  It says "Extreme."  I thought it was done tastefully so I left it.  I am getting soft.


Leighton and Andrew cuddling.


In true Boston form, "Kevin" is getting a punch to the gut.  Notice the tape?  He had to have wall art too.


The kids call this "Bob, Kevin and Andrew's first day of school."


Jackson lost steam and turned Bob over to Kennedy.  Bob is a cross-dresser.  

I couldn't believe how long the kids were entertained by these.  However, I was totally freaked out in the middle of the night walking down the hallway and running into them.  I think Bob, Kevin and Andrew may make an appearance at the Beckstead household.  I'm sure they would make a great addition!

1 comment:

vvjenks said...

Got to love the Becksted's creative thinking!!! Who needs friends that speak??