Jackson asked me the other day if "they could serve pizza instead of bread for the sacrament?" He was totally serious.
While sharpening a pencil, Jackson informed Boston that "he had a pencil and wasn't afraid to use it!" Boston is constantly teasing/annoying someone. He loves a good reaction.
An adult asked Boston what his full name was so Boston told them: Boston Massachusetts Bateman. He too, was totally serious. I had to break the news that his middle name wasn't Massachusetts but instead Johansen. He seemed a bit disappointed.
Yesterday I was in Leighton's class grading some papers. Mr. Rosensteel (Leighton's teacher) came up to me and asked, "Is Latin the official language in Denmark? And, is Danish the official religion?" Leighton has been working on his country report and supposedly got this information off the Internet (that's his story). Mr. Rosensteel had to get the straight story from the mom because Leighton was convinced otherwise. Leighton also told his teacher that we were Mormon and not LDS. It's a good thing his teacher isn't afraid to get clarity. I set the record straight and told him we were Christian, to which he seemed surprised.
That's all I've got. Maturity stinks.
3 comments:
Still, quite entertaining. :) And considering that I've had a couple people tell me I should edit the things Launa says on my blog, maturity isn't so bad. :)
They will still come up with some good questions??!! Just keep up the blog, it is very entertaining!
So after all the students Mr. Rosensteel has had in his class that are members of the church (and I can name quite a few...including my own son) he still didn't understand that we are Christians? Wow, I guess we've done a horrible job or he really, really wasn't paying attention.
Post a Comment