Sunday, October 31, 2010

HaPpY hALLoWeeN!

from Officer Boston, Anakin, Mary Poppins and Boba Fet.

6 comments:

Rylee said...

great costumes, kennedy looks AWESOME! i loved jackson's one-piecer, i bet you will be sadder than you think day he decides not to wear those anymore. he's too cute.

The Rich Family said...

Hey...I thought you said 2 years ago there was NO MORE one piecers. I love it. Everyone looks great.

Laci said...

I am a fan on the one-piecers myself...as you know ;) so I say keep 'em going strong!! Can't believe how your kids have grown!!

tonyandalli said...

Oh, how Darth Gage would have loved to be there...

Kim said...

Hi! While you were catching up on my blog, I was catching up on yours! I saw you driving yesterday and tried waving but you were being a good driver and stayed focused on the road. Your trip through California looks like so much fun! I love Solvang! Hope you and your family are doing well!

vvjenks said...

Too bad we missed the costumes in real life. Love each one of you.