Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy 35th Birthday Eric!

Here he is 1 1/2 years old on his brother Mike's shoulders. I think he could probably carry his brother on his shoulders these days. He may be the baby of the family but is definitely the biggest.

I love this picture of him because he looks so relaxed. This was taken on vacation this past year in Costa Rica.


We went to dinner last night at Eric's favorite Mexican restaurant here in town called "Son Risa Grill." His good friend Matt Cox joined us along with his bride to be, Nedra. We reminisced from college days and beyond and probably gave more history than Nedra wanted to hear. Eric and Matt could seriously write a book to be made into a movie about their escapades. A PG-13 rating might be pushing it though. They've had some good times.


I couldn't let this occasion pass without embarrassing him a little. Plus he looks pretty good in a bikini. He sang happy birthday to my roommate with 2 other buddies looking like this. What a proud moment! (We had only been dating a few months at this time which meant we were engaged.)


Here's to an infinity of birthdays and memories. We love you!

3 comments:

vvjenks said...

Heh Big "E"- The pictures are great! Happy Birthday!! Hard to believe you could be 35--but it is hard to believe that we are as old as we are.

The best part of the bikini picture is you still look the same.

Love
Mom and Dad Jenks

Laci said...

Happy Birthday Eric!!! Those pictures are classic!! The bikini shot is the Eric I remember at BYU......I think he actually wore one in the locker room once...haha Wow, fun to see a pic of Cox too. Looks like he had a great day!!!

Unknown said...

I just want to know why I haven't seen Eric's bikini picture before at some family reunions!! hahaha

Glad you wrote down where your blog was in the family Christmas letter- so now I've found you! :D

I love your blog!