Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2008 Christmas Card

For those that have already received our Christmas card, sorry to be redundant. In the past, our Christmas card was the extent of my scrap booking and journal keeping. This year obviously the blog has brought new life to those things. But I wanted to post it here so I had a copy for the book I plan on printing each year (for my posterity of course).




From our home to yours, here’s some of our favorite quotes from the year :
Boston (3) - “I smell the boys, mom. They’re stinky!”
Leighton (6) - During the first week of school, he said this to his teacher: “My brain is tired of listening to you.”
Jackson (6) – On eating my taco soup, “This stuff kinda makes my body feel nervous, you know - itchy and sticky.”
Kennedy (10) - After seeing a self-help book on the kitchen counter she asked, “Mom, you read?”
Eric – “How much do I love you?” (our reply) “More than the sands of the sea and the fish that swim there.” He’s such a romantic.
Allyson - Cherish Yesterday, Dream Tomorrow, Live Today

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! Seasons Greetings! Peace on Earth!
We wish you all of them! May we be grateful each day and “enjoy the journey.”


The Bateman’s

1 comment:

John and Del plus 3 said...

hey there allyson! I was so excied to see your card in the mail. Im so glad that you haven't forgot about us:)