Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Family Pictures

Believe it or not, family pictures get easier and easier each time we take them. I've decided if the adults do what they're told, everything runs smooth. A friend, Angela Salazar, took our photos at Lake Las Vegas and did a wonderful job. I warned her of problems she might encounter and she was very well prepared. The kids love to have their picture taken and would've posed all day.

6 comments:

vvjenks said...

You should be on the cover of a famous magazine--the All-American Family. We love that All-American Family.

The Black Family said...

What a cute family! I can't believe how grown up your kids are! It seems like yesterday they were all babies! I am with your mom you need to be on a cover a magazine!

I also wanted to let you know we are coming to Vegas next weekend for the bowl game! We would love to see you guys and get together.

Colette said...

I need her number! What an awesome picture of your family.

Tiffani said...

So I am hoping your boys will want to date younger girls and then we could set our twins up on a killer date. I cannot believe how big they are and Kennedy is beautiful.

Laci said...

love the pic!! What a beautiful family.....

Bethany said...

Cute picture. Thanks for the beautiful christmas card. You're so on the ball. I don't think I'm doing cards this year...it's getting too late!