Do you think this little "boy" loves baseball? He doesn't look so little by the size of his thighs. He fell asleep on the way to pick up the kids from school last week and was hoping to go to the park before. He didn't quite make it.A friend at Eric's work was looking at our Christmas card and said, "I didn't know you had 2 girls and 2 boys?" He told Eric it was time to cut "Sunshine's" hair. I'm just curious, who else thinks I need to cut his hair? I love his hair and it makes me sad to picture him without it. Maybe I'm living through his hair (ha,ha).
8 comments:
That is so funny! His hair IS beautiful and I think I would have the same struggle.
Kinda hard to put such pressure on friends Allyson ;) BUT, I'm assuming you are curious since you posted it and asked. So I will be a true friend and tell you that it is very beautiful, like jealous beautiful, but he may be hitting an age that a cute little crew cut would make his gender a little more obvious. There. Now, don't forget to post when you finally do it!! wink. Besides, it's your own fault for having such beautiful kids!! :)
i'm a fan of the hair. in fact i was just telling melanie this morning how mush i LOVE his hair! i say keep it.
*much* :)
I left Kale's hair long only for a couple of years. I didn't think anything of it. In fact, I loved it because it was such a pretty color and he had the bangs I never could. One day an old man at WalMart called him a little girl and I knew it was time. Off it went. When I see boys with long hair I sometimes wish I hadn't have cut it but sooner or later it has to go (missions) so I went with way sooner. I figured it would be easier to do it now instead of later. Call me crazy but I didn't like my little boy being called a girl. Pride issues I guess.
BTW, We loved your Christmas card!!!
Boston - you are so cute--We did have a couple ask us what her name was. When we tell them his name is Boston we receive ooh's--they like the name!
Just cut it and if you don't like it, grow it out again. So simple, but he will look older when you cut it.
I am a fan of Boston's hair, but my in-laws did call him an adorable little girl :) Boston is all boy so I think he can pull it off. I vote keep it long.
Post a Comment