Kennedy Tyler Bateman was born. We were in Orem, Utah (baby capital of the world) and had to wait for a bed. I was hoping to receive the "first baby of the year award" and get free gifts, but no such luck. January 1, 1999, seems like just yesterday yet so much has happened since then. You came into the world easy and calm but hit the ground running and haven't stopped since. In the above picture you are 1 1/2 sitting on the porch at Grandpa and Grandma Jenks' house in Washington. You told us today that of all the places there are to live, you'd prefer Washington. Maybe someday.
This past November at Lake Las Vegas during family photos, you came up with all the greatest poses and tricks. You love the camera. At 10 years old, you seem much more mature. You've become our best kid sitter (aside from falling asleep on the job) but you're always up for helping us out. We love you dearly and look forward to all that life has to offer you . . . or you for it. Happy 10th Birthday!

6 comments:
Happy, Happy Birthday, Miss Kennedy! You always have such a cute smile on your face--although I do remember a few outbursts.
Kennedy, you are such a beautiful young lady. I can tell you are the best help for your Mom and Dad.
Can you believe you are ten years old??? Before you know it, you will be driving.
Have a fun day.
Hey sis,
Happy Birthday!! you are too cute! i love your unique attitude and how you can always make me laugh! I love you!!
:) Hunter
I'm not going to lie... I got a little choked up reading this. :) I can't believe she's already 10. Makes me wish I lived closer...
Happy birthday to Kennedy!
Happy Birthday to Kennedy!! Ten really is a "grown up" age, they change so much! That first picture is to die for! Love it!
hey alli ,
have kennedy let me view her blog i havent seen it in awhile
please~
Post a Comment