
Jackson lost one of his front teeth and the lonely one left sticks out. We call him "Mator." He loves to show off his new look.

Kennedy and our next door neighbor, Hannah, had a lemonade/cookie/ornament w/Polaroid picture stand over the holiday break and decided to donate all their proceeds to the missionary fund. Their intentions were very pure. They were outside for about 4 hours and even the frosting was freezing over. I even purchased the Polaroid film for them. What a push over I am!
This is Jackson & Leighton sleeping together. I know it looks light but it's only because the room was dark and the flash did its job. I posted about this a while back but didn't have a picture to prove it. Now I do.
New Year's Eve at midnight we celebrated with a trip to In-n-Out. I couldn't believe we were all really awake at this time let alone eating greasy hamburgers and french fries. Well, the eating I can believe.This is what I came home to when Kennedy was in charge of watching the kids. It looks like they have more fun when I'm not around to tell them no. I probably need to lighten up a bit. By taking this picture, I think I am.


2 comments:
Great pictures!!! We miss that Bateman craziness in our lives :) It's one of a kind for sure!!
Take em down boys!
Jackson-you look like you have a little fang tooth...pretty cool!
All the cushions off the couch--oh it all comes back to me--the brown couch downstairs-kids jumping off the couch onto the cushions!!!
Post a Comment