The Good - the itch is gone.
The Bad - I was sitting at the computer the other night listening to Jackson and Leighton making noise. This is normal so I didn't pay much attention. It went on for awhile so I finally looked back to see them on my bed with Jackson laying on his stomach and Leighton standing over him, spanking his behind with a belt . I asked him what he was doing and he said, "trying to get the itch out." Jackson was encouraging the spanking and said it made things feel better.
The Ugly - "Maybe he has termites," was Leighton's assumption.
**Disclaimer - We don't use belts to punish our children.**
9 comments:
Now that's some brotherly love!
That's so funny! I love your posts! =)
Where do all the itches come from?? Maybe that is the word when one cannot figure out what to call a feeling or sensation!
We love all the funny statements!
We love all the kids that make those funny statements.
Ally, I am so glad that you share all these experiences to keep us smiling, Brandon loved Eric in the bikini, his comment,"A little alarming, but man is he in great shape!"
That is soooo funny!! I tend to ignore certain noises at our house too (which is usually naughty or mischeivious behavior)!
Jaimee
Glad you recorded this one for them when they're older -- it's a classic. :)
what would the world do without these two boys!!? Love it!
I don't even know what to say.
Your stories just kill me! I heard you guys are going on the cruise next week...is that true? I hope so! It would be fun to catch up & have a week of fun!
Post a Comment