Sunday, January 22, 2012

Love Note Tree


I stole this idea from a friend - a love note tree.  I put conversation hearts in the bottom then added fake branches.  We have all left "love notes" for each other and the one below is by far the most heart felt. 


Pure, love.

6 comments:

Our Little Hatch Family !!! said...

I love it! I can only pray that Rohnin and this little one coming will be as close as your twins! Oh and I am still laughing over those FaBulOus signs your hubby got, lol, Especially if he gets them up and running and then restored...I can just see them flashing in your front room right now...Good luck with that one! Miss you and your ever growing family, They all look soo much taller and you really do have a gorgeous family! Take care!

Laci said...

They are so lucky to have eachother and you are amazing to have made it through TWO babies/toddlers at once. Just got home from Artic Circle playland with Bex and want to cry! Im so getting old!!!

Rylee said...

Awe this post made my heart ache. I need to see those sweet faces. Sweetest boys on the planet, funniest too!!

Colette said...

Love those cute moments... so fun you captured it! :)

vvjenks said...

Leave a note for me that says "Your example of love is what family is all about" Loved the post.

The Mollotte Family said...

How sweet was that. The perk of having a twin -- it's a built in best friend! :)