My experience at the DMV this last time was a stark contrast to the past ones. I walked in and found no line! I was given a number and within 15 minutes that number was called. My smog, insurance and green slip were all in order. I was out of there in half an hour. It was very pleasant.
This is our new car (at least new to us). It's an '07 Honda Odyssey with 100,000+ miles but fit the bill for what insurance gave us for our '05 Toyota Sienna with 120,000+ miles. It's got all the bells and whistles and is complete luxury compared to the old one. I'd say our experience with the DMV and this new car is a big improvement. Too bad our insurance won't be improved. Our agent assured us the premium would be going up. This time around I'll take the good with the bad. I absolutely love my new van - dents, scratches, hand prints and all!
5 comments:
Looks pretty snazzy to me-- then again I am still enjoying my '03 Toyota Camry. :) At least it's all done and over with, right?
If there ever was a sexy van... this is it! Looks Awesome!
I am sure your blonde hair sparkles in that black beauty. Glad you are enjoying it. I loved my Honda Odyssey......A LOT!!
Looks nice! I'm sure it is nice to haul that family to their many events. Enjoy
Loved my Odyssey, and we've often thought of going back. Glad it worked out!
Post a Comment