a place to call his own! Eric has been wanting an office since we said "I do" but space hasn't allowed. I decided it was time to make space. The perfect spot - the powder bathroom where he spends lots of free time anyway.
A friend was telling me that there is an ipod toilet roll holder on the market. That would be a nice touch. Maybe for Father's Day?
Memorabilia includes his football career and important pics like these two - the first one is his grandfather's first KFC in California and the $2 bill they first received, and the second is his grandfather in his Danish uniform where he was a personal guard for the King of Denmark.
He has motorcycle pictures, license plates, pictures of favorite restaurants and crazy unique stuff that he's collected over the years that will eventually cover every nook and cranny. I figured this was a tasteful start.
So if you're over and need to use the restroom, you will have lots to look at. Eric is not stingy with his office space.
3 comments:
I love it... that's awesome!! :)
that is one of the cleverest (I don't even know if that is a word) things I have ever seen
I rather like the powder bath being the man area. Mark uses it like a retreat anyway. Time to clean up, kids need to go to bed, somebody spilled something huge... magically he always has to go to the bathroom. I'm sure Eric will love his official domain:)!!
Post a Comment