Thursday, February 10, 2011

Through a 6th Grader's Eyes

If you ask Kennedy what her favorite class is, she'll tell you SCIENCE! While most of the kids were grossed out by taking a frog apart, Kennedy dug in with both hands. She doesn't get it from Eric or I.

He/she looks too alive to me.

She took all these pictures with the hope that I would post here. I was quite impressed with her "get down and dirty" attitude. When I was in high school, someone stuck a dead frog in my book and when I opened it up, I went crazy! I was also very dramatic back then.

Kennedy is also involved with a service club called "Teen Md." Each month they serve in the community. She was repairing books here. She loves to be involved and help others.

Her friend painted her nails and she thought they were picture worthy because there were about 10 pictures of them, and even a video. I'll spare you that one. To be 12 again...

1 comment:

Our Little Hatch Family !!! said...

Love the nails BUT Thank heavens I NEVER had to dissect a frog...cause just looking at that one makes my stomach turn...nice you have a little science guru on your hands though...that will -Maybe be a doctor one day...Hey do you know where you will be moving to? you mentions Colorado...how exciting