Friday, February 4, 2011

Officially Moving

February 20 we will bid farewell to the house we have called home for 4 1/2 years, the longest we have lived in one place. Friday we got a phone call with the exact date and the planning/packing began. We are excited to be moving forward but sad to be leaving. It's a bummer how you have to know the good to know the bad. In the words of a wise soul, "this too shall pass." We know there are great things on the horizon.
(I know, I sound like a Hallmark card...just trying to be positive)

6 comments:

Laci said...

You will bloom where you are planted....I just hope it's up here sometime soon!! Good luck with everything :)

Colette said...

Many adventures await... :) Funny how fast life can change! Wish I was there to help you pack!

Kim said...

So wait- where are you moving?

Rylee said...

you seem to do a great job staying positive. i always admire your outlook on things. i'm really hoping and praying that you end up in the ward still.

allyson said...

We are just moving to Loretto Bay off Wigwam between Stephanie & Arroyo Grande. I made it sound like we were moving across the country. There was a bit of drama with where we were going and I was feeling dramatic when I wrote the post. I should redo it.

Kim said...

Lorretto bay is so nice! When we moved here, we almost bought a place there.