Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Day!

The kids wanted to make their own Valentine's this year and this is what we came up with. Now that Kennedy is in Jr. high, Valentine cards a thing of the past. Although, a boy did ask her to be his Valentine and she said, "sure!" I asked her what that meant and she said, "It's no big deal. You're just his Valentine for the day." Okay...I guess.


Our home teacher came over last and Jackson was so excited to show him his cards. Bruce's response, "Nothing says, LOVE like the expression on your face." Jackson responded, "What...I'm Boba Fet. I'm supposed to be tough."

So Happy Valentine's Day from some tough lover's!

4 comments:

Laci said...

Well, I guess the first comment didn't work. Those cards are super cute....you are definitely showing your crafty side :) I am not a fan of the whole card thing really so the girls get generic store bought "junk". I hope they survive :)

Colette said...

FUN!! :) My kids get the "junk" from the store too. Maybe I ought to step it up next year - those cards are awesome!

vvjenks said...

Where did all that creativity come from?? I hope Boston, Jackson and Leighton had a good time.

Adrienne said...

Oh man, every time I read your blog I laugh out loud!