Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Preschool Graduation

Miss Marsha's Mini School held their annual graduation program Tuesday and it didn't disappoint. The kids learn fun songs throughout the year and perform them like pros. I was worried Boston wouldn't do his part because Sunday he wouldn't give his talk but he was right at home on stage.

He made a great sunshine although this was his expression most of the time. I think he was a little nervous.

This is one of his teachers, Miss Sandy. He has grown so much this year (outside of his size). He is ready for kindergarten although he isn't officially going until 2011. I'm not sure how I'm going to keep that a secret from him because he doesn't miss a beat, but with his birthday being September 20, it's just best.

Last year his posed with his friend, Eva too. She is such an adorable little girl and we really like her parents so you never know...

Boston also has his final t-ball game this Saturday. He's ready for coach pitch and the big leagues. He loves to take his hat off on the field and shake his hair. Seriously, his hair is famous with the parents. The school he is going to in the fall doesn't allow hair past the ears and I am thinking maybe he can't go there? We'll see what we can get away with.

He is growing up way too fast. He has no desire to be babied and can keep up with the big boys. Time to move into a different season.

3 comments:

Laci said...

Little stud muffin! I bet he rules the house :) Yes, you are definitely ready for that new "season" aren't you!? You deserve it!

vvjenks said...

Congratulations Boston--growing up is so fun--many more years to go, but yet you are well on your way.

Love the baseball cap picture!

Colette said...

Awwww... so sad we missed the program! Boston is such a big kid!

Hope everyone is doing well, we miss you so much!!!!!!!!