Read this post at your own risk. It may contain offensive material.
Jackson: "Leighton says not to eat soggy waffles because if you do, you will get a rash on your privates." (He used another word but I decided to filter.)
Leighton: For football the boys are supposed to wear protection for their family jewels (a cup) and he was so excited when he heard this. "Now we can pee in our cup. We don't even have to go to the bathroom."
I only post this because my memory stinks and I really want this stuff in their history. They love to hear funny stories about themselves and I'm sure this will make them laugh years from now.
7 comments:
You will be so bored and lonely when they grow up....definitely boys I guess :)
What is it about boys and their "cups"? Before any game George will knock on his and announce "mom, I have my cup on!" And it never fails when he get's home and changes, there is the cup sitting on his desk! Gross! Gross little boys! I think you may have more "cup" tales in store!
I'm so curious as to where he heard that waffles would cause that type of reaction? Please ask him if pancakes cause the same problem.
What would we do without the Jackson and Leighton stories??? I love them and I love that they can get away with saying whatever now--later maybe not!
You have a very interesting blog.
Love
Mom
when i saw "may contain offensive material" i couldn't wait to read! your kids are hysterical, seriously.
Tyson "fitted" his when we were at Target once and proudly announced... "Yep! This is the right size." I hate seeing it sitting on his desk too - put that thing away!!
HaHa!!! I miss you guys! I just love reading your posts, you always seem to get me to laugh or smile! You are such a great mom!
Post a Comment