Boston is now 4 going on 6! We celebrated with the Hannum Family at Metro Pizza and then had friends over for games, a pinata, and cake and ice cream at our house. He was so excited for his friends to come over and when he talked about what friends were going to be there they ranged in age from 3 to 49.
I wish I would've taken more pictures but I was running around making sure everyone was okay and forgot to capture the moment. I told Eric I just wanted to keep it simple - a little cake and ice cream and a pinata. Eric wanted to make sure all the kids had a good time so he threw in games with prizes. There was the quarterback throw, the soccer kick and the basketball shoot out. Boston is still obsessed with sports and loved every minute of these games. I think the little girls could've done without them but they obliged. All in all, Boston felt special and that's what matters. The only thing he really asked for was a cake from Costco. We go visit them every time we're there (the sports ones). And without fail, he pushes on the plastic and leaves his mark.Living away from family it sure is nice to have friends who love and support us. Thanks to all who came and enjoyed our chaos and for the unique gifts! Boston has been having fun with all of them.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Boston!! You are just as handsome as ever!!
Boston Boy!! You look like you are ready for coach pitch ball!! We can hardly wait to see you play.
Love
Grandma J
Post a Comment