
Kennedy had the best time at sewing camp last week (3 days, 9 am to 4 pm). She made all sorts of fun things but the boys were especially impressed with her pajama pants. While eating dinner Jackson asked me, "After dinner can we go pick out fabric so Kennedy can make us some pajamas too?" I never thought I'd hear the boys say that but they pestered me all night and day so we drove down to
JoAnn's and picked out bright material with flames. They were so happy when she showed them the finished product. They hugged her and jumped right into them.


Boston picked out the softest, fluffiest fabric with footballs and wouldn't budge on his decision. They look like gauchos on him and he adores them.
In the end, it was more expensive to buy material than to outright purchase the pajamas but these are custom made with love.
6 comments:
Why haven't I thought of finding that kind of camp for Haylee!!? That is the best idea! She begs me to teach her to sew, but unfortunately I have NO clue! So sad. I'm sure Kennedy feels like a million bucks....and she should! Great job kennedy!
k...busting up. This is Laci. Visiting my bro and wife and obviously on her computer! Duh! Sorry!
That is very impressive!!! I hope my girls will learn to sew.
your kids are hysterical! and kennedy did a great job!! i am the world's worst sewer. i once did a block quilt for a laurel project and while doing it i said sh!% so many times that my mom told me if i said that anymore i wouldn't be able to count it for my project hahaha.
Way to go Kennedy!! What a great idea--sewing camp!! Those are some of the perks when you live in the city!!
I think that it is great the boys wanted home-sewn pajama pants. Maybe she can sew your Christmas gifts!!
Love to each of you.
She is amazing! Maybe I need a sewing camp. It probably still wouldn't help. I'm so impressed.
Post a Comment