
After visiting his friends house, Leighton walked into ours and said, "Mom, our house needs more detail - like Britton's." I couldn't agree more.
"Why do we have to wear nice clothes every day? It's not like it's school picture day!" Anything other than a worn out t-shirt is nice to them.
"My mom says I only have to brush my teeth on special days, like Sundays." That is what Jackson told my mom. So not true.
Jackson got on the scale and it registered 106.4 lbs. He looked at me puzzled and said, "I really only weigh 100. My clothes weigh a lot." I'll go with that.
Regarding the Walmart ketchup I bought, "This stuff doesn't taste like ketchup. It just tastes like tomatoes. I don't like this stuff." Eric told me I can't skimp on some things and ketchup is one of them.
2 comments:
This is how you'll make big bucks someday....publish a book about them. Love those guys!
I say the same thing every time I step on the scale! Even though sometimes I'm not actually wearing any clothes...
Post a Comment