
This summer just quizzed by! We filled it with enough vacations and activities that I was barely ready for school to be back in session. It's amazing what a year can do. The boys informed me they didn't need me to walk to the gate, they could find their way just fine. No apprehension by anyone. Independence is a good thing.

Kennedy is now wearing the same size shoe as me so we're able to share. She is really growing up in mind and body. Maybe that's why the summer went quicker too. She was a big help anytime I needed to go somewhere or Eric and I wanted to go out. Built in sitter. She's going to do great in 5th grade and was excited to go.

He was sad his new Sketcher's hadn't arrived in the mail for the first day but picked out his own outfit with pride.

Jackson would sleep in jeans if I let him. He loves his jeans. His new Sketcher's were here but I said he couldn't wear them until Leighton got his. He obliged just fine. They share and want fairness with each other.

Boston is going to Miss Marsha's two days a week again this year. He was like king of the hill when I dropped him off. No tears this year - by anyone.

Just had to throw this in. Only a 3 year old could get away with this.
2 comments:
sharp looking kids! boston naked on the bike is priceless.
Oh what fun kids!!!! Enjoy school and enjoy your free time Allyson.
Post a Comment