




Can you guess who is who?
Every year we try to have an official "sister's weekend" in our family. This includes sister-in-laws of course. We're lucky that we all get along and enjoy each other's company (at least from my perspective). This year we went to the thriving metropolis of Boise, ID. This served as a middle ground for everyone. There are 7 of us women all together but only 3 of us were able to make it this past weekend. I flew and arrived at noon (about 4 hours before my sister's, Jodi and Ashley) so I called the hotel to pick me up at the airport, checked in, pulled the drapes shut, and slept for 3 hours! I can hardly believe it myself. It was invigorating. I highly recommend it.
What did we do for two and half days with no interuptions? Shopped, shopped, shopped, ate whenever and whatever we wanted, saw a late movie - "The Women," and enjoyed pedicures. We didn't do anything wild and crazy except for try on this 70's pair of jeans. We're pretty tame these days. Oh, and we didn't brush our teeth the whole time. This is only because all 3 of us forgot toothpaste and the hotel was out of it. Then every time we left the hotel, we forgot to buy it. At least we were all in the same boat. Thank goodness for mouthwash and gum. We had lots of fun and relaxed and were already discussing where we're going to go next year. Hopefully everyone will be able to come next time as babies should be done nursing and no one is expected to be pregnant (especially not me). Ha! Ha!
7 comments:
I was just wondering where you've been!!! Sounds like sooooo much fun! And I finally get to see the sisters!! K, I guess you are #3, going top to bottom, left to right. Did I get it!! Have a pair of jeans like that from Gap. Really they are one of my faves! :) AND.....your hair looks so adorable....k, done. Glad you're back!
k, you are the middle two for sure. Just clued in that it's 2 of each.....
Ok you are in the middle. Your sister that is in the middle of the first picture is number one and the sister on the right is number three. You will have to let us know if we are right or not.
Too bad I wasn't there--I would have had toothpaste. I'm glad you guys had a good time.
I don't have a baby in my arms now so I'm "commenting" away. So Ashley is the first one, you are the middle, and Jodi is last. I can tell from your hands. Maybe those pants would help keep my "tire" in.
What a fun idea! I wish I could get a relaxing getaway:)Hope your kids didn't make it so Eric won't let you go again!
MY guess: Top is Ash
Middle is Ally and Bottom is Jodi? I was so sad we missed out this year. I should have just sneaked out in the night. Miss ya tons!
Post a Comment