Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Shows




Kennedy is at the age where she loves to produce and star in shows (her own). The boys enjoy this as well. They got all dressed up in their previous Halloween costumes (Batman from 2 years ago and the motor cross from last year). I'm banning one-piece jumpsuits for them from now on. They were wrestlers for their part of the show. Kennedy sang and acted like Hannah Montana. I've been telling her since she was 2 years old I was going to send her to Hollywood because she's got the drama covered! I thought the red eyes were perfect for this occasion. Pictured with her is her friend Hannah Stipek (next door neighbor).

The cowboy get-up is Leighton's favorite. The vest is from Halloween when he was 2 years old and we just picked up the badge from Claimjumper a couple weeks ago. He agreed to take out the garbage for a week so he could have it.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I think that vest is the funniest! what a houseful of fun you have! =)