Monday, September 8, 2008

Cherished moments

At the end of a long day, I'm always amazed at how innocent and sweet the kids are when they're asleep. Because my camera is in the shop for repairs, I don't have a picture of the twins sleeping but they like to sleep in the same twin bed together (they have their own) - SPOONING. It is a sight to see as they aren't 5 pound babies anymore. When they aren't in the same bed, they're in mine. They truly love each other and look out for one another. Leighton won't come out of the school until he sees Jackson coming out at the end of the day. I'm glad they have each other.
I did capture Boston napping a couple weeks ago. He's such a pretty sleeper. I think the older we get and the more wrinkles we acquire, a sleeping picture becomes pretty scary.

6 comments:

Colette said...

I love my kids when they are awake (of course), but it is such a sweet reminder of how much you really enjoy them when you see how sweet they are when they sleep. Those are the moments that remind us why we love being moms! :)

Laci said...

He really IS beautiful! Looks just like his mama there!! :)

vvjenks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vvjenks said...

Hi Allyson

I love to check out your sweet family on your blog. Boston looks peaceful--the most peaceful time for Moms is when they sleep.

Love to all of you.

Mom Jenks (Grandma)

Nay said...

You are so right about about sleeping kids, they are beautiful! My boys, though not twins, share a room with bunk beds and some how end up snuggled together in one bed. So funny!
-Tonya

Angela said...

I defintely don't look sweet when I'm sleeping! But little kiddos sure do! It always reminds me of when they were babies. They seem to have that same look. Being twins is so sweet and cute. That's so funny they spoon each other!