Sacrament meeting was interesting today. Boston found a McDonald's barbecue sauce in my purse (leftover from yesterday's healthy lunch). I did the back and forth fight with him for a bit and then he squeezed it - barbecue sauce went all over his face and shirt, barely missing the lady's pony tail in front of us. I asked the people behind us to watch the other 3 kids so I could run to the bathroom. I tried to clean it up but decided a new shirt was in order. We ran home, changed, and then I cracked open a Diet Pepsi and sat in the car for a bit before returning to the meeting. I just had to regroup.
The moral here is. . . do not keep barbecue sauce in your purse.
11 comments:
That is so funny! I'm sitting here laughing out loud!! :)
That good old trick--smash the catsup (barbecue) packet all over whoever and whatever!! The things people do to go home from Church and get a soda--
It must have been the soda that motivated the activity. Love you much.
Mom and Dad Jenks
Cracking up!! See, I miss those things not being there!!! Just last night, Brian was going on and on and the two "coolest" twin boys ever. I think he told 4 or so stories to our friends that have NO clue who you are. They laughed, but possibly because Bri was laughing soooo hard. I know he'd take them for you! :)
I actually just found your blog yesterday via Garrett and Jilayne! Your kids are just adorable! It is so nice to be able to keep in touch this way and see how each family is growing.I hope things are going well. You will have to come and visit sometime. Las Vegas isn't too far either. It is a great place to come as well.
Love ya!
Kimberly
That is hilarious. I have now removed any and all sauces from my purse.
We don't have a problem with sauce at hour house , Jaxson likes to carry around catsup packets that will now come to an end!
So what other crap do you have in your purse? I loved the story--it made me laugh. I'm glad it wasn't me because you know that would cause a total break down.
I'm also sitting here getting a good laugh. Thanks for sharing the real life happenings in your family. Got to love it.
That is so funny... a story I'm sure you'll be able to tell for years to come!
I love your regrouping method! =)
Thanks for the laugh. It's just what I needed today!
I died laughing when I read this!!! The same kinds of things happen to me all the time. Kids can be soooooo embarrasing!! Hey, but it makes for good memories!
Jaimee Frayer
Post a Comment