
I have little mice that live with me and every time I leave the room, they scurry into cupboards, refrigerators, freezers, the garage, etc. Fortunately, they leave a trail so I can usually catch them red-handed. I clean up one mess to find another. In this case, Boston needed to wash his hands so he dumped all the garbage out and stood on top of it.


We had fun going to the lake with our good friends, The Beckstead's. Everyone had a good time except Boston who wouldn't even take his pajama pants off. He's not a big fan of the water. Kenendy, Jackson, and Leighton loved tubing and taking dips to cool off and pee. (I told you I was going to be real.)
Kennedy was involved in a theatre and art camp this past week and had a great time. Next week it's dance and tumbling. I really want her to learn how to dance because I'm a terrible dancer and have too many inhibitions. I don't want her to follow in my footsteps. Eric has great rhythm so hopefully she'll take after him.
The boys finished a week of swim lessons. Jackson and Leighton are doing great. Boston has now gotten his chin wet all on his own. One more week to go. Maybe Boston will get his blonde locks wet?
2 comments:
Allyson!
Great blog! We love it when people are "real" and we'll take the good with the bad!!
We love having you all on the boat with us at the lake! They represent some of the happiest moments of the past few months. There will be many more great times to look forward to (maybe we'll even get Boston in the water!).
Love you all,
Brad and Pam
I love it - you are hilarious! Being real is awesome, I should take a lesson and not "censor" the real stuff out of my blog! That's really the best part (and the most captivating) anyway! :)
Post a Comment