Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer Happenings

A blog spot. Time to get up with the times. Just a quick overview of our summer thus far . . . June we traveled to Utah and Idaho to visit family and friends and see new homes, new projects, a BYU operaetta, and escape the heat. The twins ventured to Oceanside, CA to Grandpa and Grandma Bateman's "Reading Camp" for 2 weeks. We also really enjoyed family coming to see us.

July has been filled with summer camps, swimming, swim lessons, free movies, library, friends, the beach, successful potty training, and way too much TV.

Obviously I have a little time on my hands to do this. The kids are maturing and we're starting to see the light. I hope to keep up with this on a weekly basis so check back often.

2 comments:

vvjenks said...

Heh Bateman Family
We love your blog spot just as much as we love each one of you. Families are what life is all about. We'll check weekly to see if anything more exiting has gone on.
Love--Grandma & Grandpa J

tonyandalli said...

I'm so glad you guys got a blog! I could read blogs all day. I can't, but I could, ya know? Anyway, ours is
tonyandalli.blogspot.com