Thursday, May 2, 2013

Instagram & Phone Dump

I am taking a cue from my friend Laci and posting many of the pictures from my phone and things I've posted to Instagram.  This is the place to keep the true record.  Pictures are random and in no particular order.  Just part of our history.


Kennedy & Kelsea dining after school at Cafe Rio.  It's never hard to convince me to go to lunch.


Grandpa Tom & Bessie


Science Projects are of the devil.  Actually, any projects are of the devil.



Kennedy's first (and maybe last) stake dance with Grace and Carly.


Art at its finest.



An bad reaction to a wax job.


Book reports (also of the devil).



If you look close you can see a little gray.  The twins were not happy about this.  Eric doesn't mind and my hair dresser pulled a gray hair from my head too.  One or two gray hairs are no big deal...


Baseball is Boston's life.


Well checks went um well.  Leighton weighed 165 lbs. and measured 5' 6 3/4" and Jackson 150 lbs. and measured 5'6".  That's the biggest weight difference on record.  Jackson has been walking around the JAWS track every morning while Leighton has been doing sound for morning ceremony.  Plus Leighton loves himself a pot pie.


11 year shots - there might have been a slight tear.



Boston's teeth are like a puzzle.


1st grade music night.  Once again, one of these is not like the others.


Dress like a story book character.  We've got a character from Sandlot (Jackson), Napoleon Dynamite (Leighton) and of course Superman (Boston).


A common scene from Kennedy - asleep while doing homework.  She's tired all the time.  Must be growing.


John and the twins share a birthday and now much more.


Pizza Bateman style.


Grandma Sonia (Eric's mom) celebrated 75 years young so we dined at her favorite Greek restaurant then came back to watch the captivating documentary below.  Check out grandpa.  That's what he thought of the movie.



Mike, Marie, Katie, Hannah and Preston came to town during their spring break.  We love hanging out with them. Activities included swimming, movie, eating, Boston's baseball  game (above) and just relaxing.


The twins got their OWN full size bed.  Our thinking is that they will enjoy the extra space so much they won't need to sleep cheek to cheek.  It just might be working.


Eric bartered for this motorcycle which is now for sale in case you'd like a mother's or father's day gift.


Kennedy's bottle rocket project (the devil is behind this).  Grandpa Tom is a life saver.


Leighton preparing to sing to grandma for her birthday.  Wouldn't this face make your birthday special?


My dear friend smuggled this soda from Cabo just for me.  It's still chilling.  I am waiting for just the right moment to crack it open.

And finally, I cut my hair.  It took me four years to grow three inches and even then, it was pretty stringy and unhealthy most of the time.  Every couple weeks I would have a good hair day and decide I wasn't cutting it off.  However, I decided it was time to start over.  Liking it so far.  Much less work.  Change was needed.  Who knows?  Maybe Boston's is next...

3 comments:

Laci said...

I smile while I read your posts. You remind me of me, but in a blonde way ;) LOVE that hair cut!! Almost could be Nikki's twin!! I'm probably headed there soon as well. Long hair is overrated after kids! Projects should be banned from any schooling period! I'm mean and tell the kids to ask their teachers to do them for them. Kennedy is darling and growing up into a perfect mix of you two. My mom says Brian is getting better looking with age...I'd say the same for Eric too. I bet he didn't think that was possible! ;) Fun to see what Vegas has you doing.....miss ya!

vvjenks said...

So entertaining!! Almost like Friday night movies!! Makes me miss all your family! Maybe we will be able to make it to visit a little more often - no mission at this time.

Like your hair - makes me wish mine was that long! Love you all

Kristine said...

Loved all the pictures. And I doubt you can cut Boston's locks. What would he even look like?