Meet our college savings plan and working 101 class for our children. It's a 4 bedroom, 3 full bath beauty with laundry upstairs and a small loft. It's located in a cluster home community in the old Henderson area (across the street from the new Heritage Park recreation center.
BEFORE
THE SUBCONTRACTORS
Proof I got my hands dirty too.
And this guy dawned his overalls and helped as well.
AFTER
We had big plans to do a lot of the work ourselves. We quickly realized we are really good at tearing things up, but the putting back together part...well, we decided to leave it to the professionals. We had professionals do the paint, flooring and plumbing.
This was a family project and everyone pitched in to get the job done. Now hopefully everyone will benefit when it's time to go to college and on a mission. As usual, I am really glad it's done. Now to get it rented...





2 comments:
Heh Batemans - great job - It looks wonderful - The pictures were priceless - everyone working - I know it will pay off!
Why am I not surprised by this? You guys really know how to live! When I don't see posts for a while I know it's either because you're off visiting far places, or buying properties. The anticipation of finding out is grand!! House looks fabulous.....especially love the signature Bateman wood floors! Talent oozes from you guys!
Post a Comment