We attempted to carve pumpkins the other night. We are amateurs. Leighton was comparing this warty pumpkins to the warts that are growing on his forehead. Those things are obnoxious.
The pumpkins were so hard that Eric had to use an electric saw. He thought I was just being wimpy but he soon realized what we were talking about.
Our band of misfits. Boston the boxer, Jackson the navy seal, Leighton the 70's detective and Prince as a morph. Eric dawned the gorilla mask and kept everyone entertained at Trunk or Treat. Class parties are next then actual trick or treating tonight. Leighton says he's too old to trick or treat and will be handing out candy instead. Fine with me. I just might let the kids run through the neighborhood and take it easy.





4 comments:
You might be amateurs, but at least you carved! Not us, and I can't wait to blink and have it all over!! ;) Halloween is not my favorite but I smile and act like it's the greatest. Your kids look great! I'm hoping someday, Halloween will be against our religion! Ha!
Appreciate your enthusiasm for anything you do - quite the group. Glad to see Prince involved.
Looks like the fun times never end. We miss you guys :)
You guys are always having fun! Oh how I miss you and would give anything to go running in the morning with you!
Post a Comment