Last Friday was Nevada Day so we crammed into Eric's truck and drove to St. George. First stop, food. We tried to go to Cafe Rio but it spilleth over. Wendy's had to suffice.
Zion was gorgeous and the weather was perfect.
Kennedy had a little mishap with the stairs as we were heading out the door. She sprained her ankle which sidelined her for most of the day. Her and I sat and chatted while the guys hiked to the emerald pools. I thought maybe a walking stick would do the trick but she wasn't having it. She wouldn't even let me take her picture at this point.
Finally... she let me take a picture.
We didn't leave Zion until 5 pm which meant we were going to get to Staheli Family Farm just in time for the night corn maze and haunted house. As we were getting out of the truck (breathing in the lovely cow smell), I expressed my desire to go through the haunted house and corn maze. Eric was encouraging them as well. Leighton then says, "Dad, we came here to have fun, not pee our pants!" The kids refused to go to the haunted house and corn maze. We are raising chicken littles.
We settled for the farm activities and fun was had by all.
Boston thought this little guy was a unicorn, seriously.
Eric and Kennedy were content as could be, people watching, talking and rocking. We ended the evening with dinner at Golden Corral (with the rest of St. George) and came home worn out and ready to hit the hay.




1 comment:
Looks like fun, the Staheli farm is the best. Sometimes I forget, until I see pictures of him, just how giant your husband is! Miss all your faces. Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment