The Boss celebrated his birthday on Thursday and Friday. Grandma and Grandpa Bateman took us all out to Pei Wei on Thursday for dinner which was a win-win situation. It's one of Boston's favorite places and it meant I didn't have to cook.
He has been asking for a longboard but after doing a little research, we settled on a skateboard/longboard. Boston tried it out right there in the restaurant.
And he wrecked on right away and pretty much every time there after. These are his knees on Friday night. He picked Bounce U for his big party with friends. I thought I was done with these type of parties but they're the easiest kind. Kids are entertained, the workers play with them, serve us and clean up. He was a sweaty, happy birthday boy and with friends that seemed to feel the same way.
Boston and Angelo are best buds. Boston gave Angelo the shirt he is wearing and Angelo just happened to wear his too. Angelo gave him the cool skater hat so they could match.
We love you Boston and feel lucky to have you. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:
I was just thinking about Boston the other day and remembering how shocked I was when I first saw his teeney, tiny baby self right after you had him. His head was the perfect little baseball size :) And now I look at him with kids his age and he's a GIANT!! A handsome one at that!! Happy birthday Boston!!! You are definitely keeping the Bateman stud theme going!! :)
Happy birthday Boston!! I like "The Boss"-- it suits him. :)
Post a Comment