Monday, August 20, 2012

Watering

Eric's parents went to Seattle for a couple weeks and asked the twins if they wouldn't mind watering their place.  This is the instructions they left and this doesn't include the back yard where the bulk of the hand-watering is.


Seriously?  He is so funny.  I like his note:  "Just a few notes on the watering."

It takes about an hour (could possibly take 2) to do this chore.  Unfortunately I banned the boys from watering the back because I found black widows everywhere!    When I told my father in law there were black widows everywhere, he said, "I know.  They eat other bugs."  I immediately had a bug guy over to spray.  I also invested in little sprinklers that I can move to do the job for me.  I am not about to walk into a web, guarded by a big spider. 

The funny thing is, they have automatic sprinklers but they aren't working like they're supposed to.  And I called yesterday to see when they are coming home and they said not until the beginning of September.  This is a true labor of love.

4 comments:

Colette said...

Yikes!! That is a huge job! The spiders would kill the deal for me!!

Laci said...

You are too kind! They'd never know if you hired someone to just do the job for you! Wow...can't say I'd do it at all.....maybe Eric wants a chore?! haha!

The Mollotte Family said...

I am sick of watering my own plants and it only takes 30 minutes!! Yuck!!

vvjenks said...

Sometimes we make things more complicated than they need to be. Tom has lots of time on his hands!!