Monday, June 27, 2011

Only Girls Allowed!

The older Bateman cousins came to Henderson for a weekend of wild and crazy fun! Maria, Katie, Kennedy, Hannah, and Meeka planned this for months. First stop, Red Robin for lunch and to celebrate...

Katie's 16th Birthday! We heard she loved surprises (wink, wink) so we sang to her and brought along a cake that Eric's mom had picked up. As you can see, Boston was the only boy allowed because of a scheduling conflict.


They also did a little shopping at the mall. Hannah asked me which glasses I liked better? I thought her mom would appreciate this picture and the innocence involved.

They hung out at our house and ate ebelskevers before heading to Grandma Bateman's for the remainder of the stay.

The festivities included lots of swimming, learning to knit, making tie-die shirts, pizza and bread making, gardening, painting, a movie marathon and lots of eating. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of grandma and grandpa. I know there are some but thought I would start with these. The girls had a great time together and were so respectful and easy going. They are welcome any time!

3 comments:

vvjenks said...

Looks like fun!! That was a great idea to have the cousins get together. Keep it up.

mmbateman said...

Thanks for the post! love the pictures. This was such a wonderful memorable trip for Katie and Hannah, they really loved it. Thanks for all you did for them

The Mollotte Family said...

What a fun idea!! It looks like they had fun!