We honored our Dad.
After washing the car, cleaning out the refrigerator, and babysitting, Kennedy finally earned enough to buy some Tom's. She also wanted to have a lemonade sale but I told her I would pay for the remaining money she needed if she DIDN'T have a lemonade sale. Lemonade sales are expensive and sticky for the parents.
The kids have graduated to a full size concrete from Nielson's Frozen Custard. Cheap ice cream outings are a thing of the past.
Kennedy and Grace were out of control in here! I had to send them out to the car because they were scaring the smaller children. I think our days at the McDonald's play land are numbered.
Next week we head for Washington...excited to change things up a bit.
2 comments:
I am giggling that you even TRY to take your kids to the playland!! Do they fit in those slides?? Oh, that's hilarious to imagine :) I will admit that I'm sad those days are over for the big kids.....vegas holds SO many playland memories for me. Love Kennedys Toms. Haylee just finished saving for hers. She is begging to go TODAY....we'll see. Great pic of Eric and kids too!!
Looks like you guys are having lots of summer fun!
Post a Comment