Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sweet and Salty

Sweet = Jackson

At any waking hour, the kids are fighting about something. Yesterday Kennedy was edgy to put it nicely. On the way to pick Boston up from a friend's, Jackson spoke up, "Mom, I'd like to cheer Kennedy up. What do girls like?" And before I could answer back, he said, "Maybe lipstick? No, I know. I could take her out for a nice dinner."

He is such a sweet boy.

Salty = Leighton

On the same ride yesterday, I told Leighton to get his finger out of his nose. Then he came up with this profound theory.

"Mom, if I use my finger to pick my nose then I am saving tissue. If I am saving tissue, I am saving paper. By not using paper, I am saving a tree which means there is more oxygen in the air to breath."

Can't argue with that.

2 comments:

vvjenks said...

They need some of those sweet and salty pretzels!! Gotta love those boys!

The Mollotte Family said...

I am impressed that they can put all those things together. Leighton must have Eric's skills of persuasion. :)