Boston's class went to this great park for their spring picnic. They got to play on the playground, eat lunch, hike to the top of the mountain, fly kites they'd made, and have an egg hunt.
He insisted on being in the front. He likes to be in charge.
We received a notice from his school that it was "self evident" that Boston's hair was too long. Rules. We had to cut off an inch or two. He looks like Lord Farquad from Shrek now. It always takes a week before he looks normal again. He wants to cut it short but I can't go there again. (It isn't cut in these pictures.)
I was wearing my token flip flops because I didn't get the memo (as usual) we were going on a hike. It was quite the incline.
The lovely view from the top. The desert leaves a lot to be desired but the grass at this park was the nicest I've encountered. It was soft, lush and above all very green.
Boston holding hands with his friend, Carter. A rare moment for Boston. He won't even let me hold his hand.
It was quite the site to see all the "scholars" (as the school calls them) in their matching uniforms running with their kites.
We were done with the field trip by 1:30 pm and school lets out at 2:50 so I asked Boston if he wanted to go home and he said no because he was going to art. No big deal. Gas is only $4 a gallon. A happy Boston equals a happy life.
1 comment:
AMAZING park!! I'm lovin' all that green... we still have patches of snow on our grass! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment