Friday, February 19, 2010

60 Years Young

February 11 my mom turned 60. We celebrated a little bit early because the day of her birthday, Eric and I were going to be in Mexico while she watched our kids. Happy Birthday to her, huh. I felt a little guilty doing it but she insisted it was no big deal. I guess it's no big deal when you have as much energy as she does and look like she does. She's amazing!

Always a smile on her face!

We all suffered through the Cheesecake Factory singing happy birthday to her. She didn't seem to mind. She's always a good sport.

My dad is a lucky man. And, my mom a lucky woman. They truly love each other.


Happy, happy birthday mom! We love you!

2 comments:

vvjenks said...

Thank you for the sweet tribute--I hope I don't look as old to you as I do to me. It's all an attitude!!

Love you all

Mom

Jen and Brandon said...

Ally, Kennedy wanted to know if there was a girl on Kaden's team. Unfortunately, that was the other team and the child in question is Native American. We had the same question, and had to ask the other team. Poor kid, probably gets it a lot. Happy late Birthday!