
We love visitors! My brother, Kameron and his wife, Christine and their little boy, Kutter, came to visit at the end of January. The kids couldn't get enough of Kutter. He was like a little toy to them.

In keeping with tradition, we went to the Coffee Cup and went for a drive to see the bridge that is being built over Hoover Dam. If you live in Vegas, you have to see it. It's breath taking. The picture I took doesn't do it justice so you'll just have to see for yourself.

Boston starting snapping pictures while we were in the van waiting for the kids to get out of school. I think he did a pretty good job. Kutter spent half a day with us and he didn't even shed a sad tear! He enjoyed following Boston around as they have similar likes - Balls.

I love how the kids were trying to make him laugh. We all do crazy things to get a smile.

Kameron spent some time playing with the boys, showing off his basketball skills and a few wrestling moves. I love that my brothers are willing to get on their level.
Thanks Kameron and Christine for coming to visit, even if we were just a bi-product of your intentions!
1 comment:
gotta love an excuse to hit the coffee cup! looks fun!
Post a Comment