
I took the kids to the mall yesterday to do some Christmas shopping for Eric. Too bad we don't all see I to eye. What do you buy for a husband that wants world peace, no mortgage, and 1946 Indian Chief Motorcycle? Boston wanted to buy him some new underwear but Jackson and Leighton was so embarrassed even at the sight of them. Boston wanted to model them.

I rarely bring the twins to the mall so they look at everything in amazement, like we're at Disneyland. Except stores like Victoria's Secret and anything girl related. They put their hand up to shield their eyes and tell each other not to look. We didn't enter any of these stores. We were just walking by to get to the sports store where they were looking for a jersey, sure Eric would love one of those. Jackson got side tracked when he saw See's Candies. He yelled out, "Chocolate!" and made a b-line. Too bad the store was so packed. We would've tried to get a free chocolate out of the deal.

In the end, I spent 4 hours trying to keep us all together and happy. We ate at the mall (3 different places), purchased something at Dillard's and looked in every other sports store only to find out we needed to go to the outlet. If you've ever been to the indoor outlet on Las Vegas Boulevard you know it's stuffy. We went from one end to the other and finally found jerseys. They were only $120! Forget that. The boys decided they wanted to spend the $20 their Uncle Helmer gave them for Steelers hats.

This is how Kennedy felt about the whole experience. I couldn't agree more.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you brought your camera--who would have thought to bring it to the mall?? Don't you just love shopping!!
I love the comments--looks on their faces--and just watching them!
i LOVE seeing a new post from you, i always know it'll be entertaining! oh and this is kinda random but, i reece and i were watching a rerun of Friends last night and you totally remind me of Jennifer Anniston. i'm sure you've heard that before, i can't possibly be the first one to see the resemblance. check out an episode, you are so similar!
Post a Comment