Saturday, December 12, 2009

'09 T ball Pictures




T-ball proved to be pretty laid back which was refreshing after dealing with club soccer and tackle football. Boston is definitely ready for something with a faster pace. He needs activities going on as he wakes up every morning asking me, "Is is t-ball today?" If the answer is no. Then he proceeds to ask if he has school, a play date, library, church, etc. Something has to be going on.

Boston must love his buns of steel because he couldn't keep his hand off them. There wasn't one picture where his hand was placed any where else. I guess if my buns were that tight I'd want to show case them too. Oh to be young again.

1 comment:

Laci said...

What a little stud!! So glad to hear that he needs something going on daily as well.....Camryn wakes up asking for an agenda and asks ALL day long what we have going. Most of the time, she is not pleased with our plans. I think the youngest are just used to have constant entertainment around. She is the first kid that I think pre-school 5 days a week would work for. Kind of a blow to my self esteem....I am not close to good enough anymore!